Imagine being able to leave the city life for an entire day to just go deep with nature, music and adventure.
10 nature and music lovers will join us for a sunup to sundown event at a 400 acre park in Austin Texas.
Part treasure hunt and part journey of self discovery, we will begin at first light with breakfast, meditation and a few songs.
Guests will be explore on their own and we'll meetup at specific spots during the day for activities, music, meditation, and more.
The day will include
- music performances at multiple meetup spots in the park
- meditation lead by Melissa Grogan, professional mediation teacher
- plant and nature talk by Chris Hyde of Natureversity
- silent exploration time with maps included
- Final concert and shareback at sunset
Covid Precautions: We will social distance and fully support the wearing of masks.
Full details will be emailed to you as we're still getting them together.
Text 512-589-8749 for more info or questions.